Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shut Up And Fuck Me!

The night is star less, cold and harsh, rain splatters against the window of this cheap road side motel room. One of us is nervous but it’s not me, my reason for being here is clear, sex is my only desire tonight. No sweet words of love are needed, don't recite pretty love poems and in fact don't talk to me at all.

My confidence seems to surprise you and excite you at the same time. The difference between me and other woman is startling. What woman doesn't love to hear how sexy she looks? I don't, I never have and those sweet words mean nothing to me. You want to say those words to me, I can tell, but don't, the rules have been agreed on, we are here for sex, nothing more.

Quietly you stand watching me as my clothes come off. My actions are deliberate, precise and controlled. I watch amused and delighted as the bulge in your pants grows larger.

You drink in the sight of me as I stand here naked. My eyes are the color of emeralds, my hair is black as night, my lips red, plump and full. My breasts tease and torment you even more. They are round delectable mounds of flesh. My nipples pink, pearl shaped, hard little stones. My body is a pleasure to look at, I am a woman not a girl and I have a woman's body, soft and round in all the right places.

Finally you see my pussy, black hair lightly covers my outer lips, I watch as you start to shake, you want to feast on my dark thatch, a woman knows, I know.

No romance tonight, no love, only sex and it’s hard for you to handle. I see the passion in your eyes, they give you away, I know you hate these rules it’s written all over your handsome face, but my mind is set, nothing will change it.

My gaze confident and secure as you walk towards me, a thought touches my mind and it saddens me for a moment. One of us will fall in love tonight, in this cheap motel, but it won't be me, I don't want love, I am immune to its poison.

I watch as you undress, your movements are quick, anxious and almost panicked, its time.

We sit next to each other on the bed naked, the scent of my perfume drifts through the air, sweet and sultry, intoxicating. We look into each other’s eyes, my green to your brown. We lean in and our lips touch for the first time. Our lips fit together perfectly; our tongues caress each other’s softly as we kiss. We breathe in the same air, hungry for more, desperate to go deeper. Our chest pressed tightly together, our arms holding the other tightly as lust ignites our need for more.

The kiss makes my head spin, no man has ever kissed me like this ever and it shakes and confuses me. My hard nipples rub against your hairy chest as we kiss its sweet torture for us both. Our hands move all over each other’s bodies as the kiss goes on and on. My moans of passion fill the room. Our lungs burn for air, it forces the kiss to end but we stay wrapped in each other’s arms.

Strong arms push me gently down onto the bed. You lay next to me, your arm resting on my chest as you fondle my left nipple, teasing it harder. Your warm breath blows against my right nipple, the feeling is wonderful, my eyes close as my back arches up off the bed desperate for more.

I feel your warm mouth as you latch onto my hard pink right nipple, your tongue circling the nipple as you suck it hard. My hand softy touches your head, as I play with your dark soft hair. The rules are clear for us both no talking, that's it. There is no limit on time and this is exactly where we both want to be at this moment in our lives.

My pussy is producing sweet syrup as you lick and suck both my nipples relentlessly. The sweet liquid leaks onto the bed, in preparation for your thick, solid, cock. I am testing your patience tonight, you ache to bury your cock to the balls inside my pussy right this second, but you resist the urge.

I break the rules, and whisper "lick me."

Starting at my ear your tongue explores around the edge, tickling me with softness. You work your way down the right side of my naked body leaving a slow wet trail of your saliva on my skin. Your fingers tickle my sides as you move farther down my body. You can smell my pussy, you’re that close, the aroma makes the blood burn inside your veins; you drool in anticipation as you wait for the flavor to hit your tongue.

The candlelight flickers in the darkness, my body shimmers with the fairy dust I applied earlier. You take two pillows and slide them under my ass; you know how to satisfy a woman. You spread my legs apart, as you sit between them. You reach for the sweet smelling oil next to the bed. You open it and begin to rub me from my feet to my neck, but not my pussy that, you ignore completely.

I am waiting for you to touch my pussy, it’s aching to be given some attention but that's a part of your revenge, you smile at me and whisper “I forgot something.” Suddenly I feel your face bury inside my pussy as you take my finger and rub my clit with it.

“Fuck yes,” I whimper as your tongue slides in and around my wet juicy cunt. “I want your cock baby please fuck me now.”

The rules are forgotten. I hear you growl as you push your face deeper inside my wet pussy, the sweet syrup covers your face. You dine on me until my mind shatters from the most powerful orgasm of my life, but still your hunger is not satisfied, determined to hear me come again. You lick and suck my throbbing clit until my screams fill the room and my sweet syrup fills your mouth. I am out of breath and soaked with sweat, I came so hard and so much. The bed is already wet underneath me.

“Please fuck me now, please.” I beg.

I sigh in contentment as I feel you on top of me. I feel every inch of your cock as you slide the rod deep inside my pussy. The pillows allow you to go deeper into me. You are an expert at fucking. I rub my swollen aching clit as you pound into my pussy. Your cock feels like a hot metal rod searing my soul with each powerful thrust. Over and over, in and out you fuck my pussy. My breasts jiggle with each bone shattering thrust, “Oh my God!” I keep repeating over and over “Yes baby fuck me, I'm close I'm going to come, oh baby yes,” and then it hits me, I come hard. My window shattering scream pierce your ears, as my pussy grips around your hard cock at the same time, locking you tight within my walls. I feel the come as you explode deep inside my pussy; it’s hot as lava from an erupting volcano.

You fall down on top of me, your cock drenched, and dripping with our come. I feel your cock twitch with aftershocks as my pussy holds it cocooned inside me.

We drift off to sleep, warm and safe in each other’s arms. The night slowly changes to morning and I know my time to leave is here, s ilently and quietly I dress. I watch as you sleep, so peaceful and content, a satisfied smile on your face.

Softly I kiss your lips, tasting myself there and it makes me smile. I gently touch your hair and I sigh, it’s time to leave before you wake up. I stand at the door dying to crawl back into bed with you, but instead I walk out the door and never look back.